NUPE – National Union of Public Employees Welcomes You
NUPE is a union for workers across the Public, Health and Community sectors. NUPE actively campaigns for the fair and reasonable treatment of its members and their interests.
- NUPE believes that only by standing together will workers be able to protect and improve our rights and conditions.
- NUPE recognizes and protects your employment rights and conditions while valuing the ongoing employment relationship. The time, energy and resources of NUPE are directed to meeting the needs of members.
- NUPE members are actively involved in a democratic union where major decisions that may affect your job and conditions of employment are made only with your consent.
“NUPE believes that only by standing together will workers be able to protect and improve their rights and conditions.”
NUPE Annual General Meeting
All members are welcome to attend the NUPE AGM, Tuesday 23 June, 6pm at the Papanui RSA, 55 Bellveue Road, Papanui, Christchurch.
Once a year NUPE has an AGM at which all NUPE members are invited to participate. This AGM helps to set the ongoing agenda and programme for the union.
The AGM is responsible for electing the Executive Committee for the 2015/2016 year and Nominations are now open for the Committee. If you want to nominate a NUPE member please download the Executive Nominations Form and return it the Secretary prior to 5pm, 16 June 2015. People can also be nominated at the AGM.
- 520 Cranford Street, Papanui, Christchurch or PO Box 13032, Christchurch 8141
- Ring 03 377 3582 or fax (03) 377 4385
- out of Christchurch 0508 NUPE111 or 0508 6873111
- or contact us by email:firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you want to contact an organizer please go to the Contacts page.