NUPE – National Union of Public Employees Welcomes You
NUPE is a union for workers across the Public, Health and Community sectors. NUPE actively campaigns for the fair and reasonable treatment of its members and their interests.
- NUPE believes that only by standing together will workers be able to protect and improve our rights and conditions.
- NUPE recognizes and protects your employment rights and conditions while valuing the ongoing employment relationship. The time, energy and resources of NUPE are directed to meeting the needs of members.
- NUPE members are actively involved in a democratic union where major decisions that may affect your job and conditions of employment are made only with your consent.
NUPE is now open for 2015
The NUPE office is now officially open for 2015. Les Bryce and Quentin Findlay are back in the office. Les is currently acting Lead Organizer and Secretary. Janice Gemmell will be returning to work on Monday 26 January.
Lastly, we hope you all had an enjoyable and safe Christmas and New Year break. We look forward to catching up with you in 2015.
Check out the latest news section in the left hand menu to keep up to date with what is happening in talks by NUPE. Click the ‘read more’ link for the full story or visit the News & Events page directly.
We’ve moved office and can now be found next door to the offices we shared with Kerr Real Estate since the big EQ Day. Our physical address is 520 Cranford St. Our postal address remains the same as pre-earthquake.
PO Box 13032
- Ring 03 377 3582 or fax (03) 377 4385
- out of Christchurch 0508 NUPE111 or 0508 6873111
- or contact us by email:email@example.com
- If you want to contact an organizer please go to the Contacts page.